Why Mandy became a coach?
Mind your language!
The service became internationally recognised as the leading OH service in the NHS. As a specialist in Occupational Health I contributed to national expert committees influencing national policy in the arena of health and work, including Boorman’s Review of Health and Wellbeing in the NHS, development of quality standards, including SEQOHS and the development of MoHaWK (a national benchmarking tool for OH services). I have chaired the professional membership organisation, London Consortium of Occupational Health Practitioners (LCOHP) for 8 years building a multi-professional network and running education events.
The rest of the time I am working as an independent accredited coach practitioner and I am a member of EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council).
I have been coaching since 2012 and clients come from a variety of industries mainly public sector and also education, legal, automotive, finance, technology and charity sectors, to a diverse range of individuals and teams, from young adults, first time managers, senior clinical practitioners and aspiring leaders. Coaching is provided either in peer group/team sessions or one2one coaching.
- School governor for Tram House School, Wandsworth London
- Board Director for the Council for Work and Health<
- Member of the board of Trustees for the Faculty of Occupational Health Nursing
- Associate Coach and founding member of Know You More
- Certified True Colors facilitator and trainer
- Youth and higher education mental health first aider.