What is Coaching?
Coaching is an opportunity for improving your personal effectiveness supporting you to take yourself to the next level or stage in your ambitions.
The best way to think about it is like sports coaching. An athlete like Mo Farrah doesn’t have a coach because he is weak, he has a coach because he wants to be the best athlete he can be.
Professional coaching is similar where it can help you with the quality of your thinking, reflecting your real self so you can make decisions and smart choices which meet your own personal development needs, values and drivers. It’s a process which helps set or work towards your goals and aspirations. The primary aim of Coaching is to help you move forward.
Mandy’s coaching style is:
- practical, often using tools and models to explore the goals, which clients can take away and use again
- honest, reflecting the truth in your situation and calling out the BS
- flexible, supporting your needs to change and evolve your goals as your awareness and sense of self grows
- empathetic, fully listening and connecting to your current place of reference
- non-judgemental, seeing your current desires as they truly are and being a confidential sounding board
Here are some training packages offered to teams and peer groups:
- Personality Lingo – Emotional Intelligence for teams
- Best team ever – additional workshop delivered as part of the emotional intelligence for teams series
- Managing change and transitions – part of the emotional intelligence for teams series
- Conversations that matter – skills on having difficult conversations
- Coaching for Resilience – coaching skills for managers and new leaders